Thursday 27 August 2009

More Than Reading.....

There are tons of articles and websites or blogs (just like this one) out there on the internet jam packed full of information. They all give tips on how to play various instruments. There's even advice on Wikipedia!
There's just one problem...

You cant learn to play any instrument by just reading about it. Believe it or not there are a lot of people who only ever do just that. How do I know? They write about it. Just this morning I was reading a comment left below a very informative article.

The comment read - "I just purchased a violin and I am trying my best, however articles like this aren't helping"! - Oh My Word, I couldn't believe what I was reading. Heres a guy that thought he could just buy an instrument, then read a few words on the net and voila.

Well no, I am afraid that you are going to need a teacher. With there guidance and advice, plus your hard effort, only then will you see an advancement. It is here that the well written articles and websites with lots of advice will help you along the way.

So don't hesitate, learn today. What's the worst that could happen?


No comments:

Post a Comment